Friday, May 30, 2008

Diary Of The Bible

Diary Of The Bible
a. January: A busy time for me. Most of the family decided to read me through this year. They kept me busy for the first two weeks. I'm now forgotten.

b. February: My owner used me for a few minutes last week. He had an argument and was checking references.

c. March: Grandpa visited us. He kept me on his lap for an hour, reading 1 Cor 13

d. April: I had a busy day. My owner was appointed a leader of something and used me. I got to go to church the first time this year...Easter Sunday

e. May: I have a few grass stains on my pages. Had some early spring flowers pressed in me.

f. June: I look like a scrap book. They have stuffed me full of clippings. One of the girls got married.

g. July: They put me in a suitcase today. I guess we're off on a vacation. I wish I could stay at home, as I will have to stay in this thing for a month.

h. August: Still in the suitcase.

i. September: Back home again, and in my old place. I have lots of company. Two "True Stories" and four "Funny Books" are on top of me. I wish I could be read as much as they are.

j. October: They used me a little today. One of them is sick. Right now I'm all shined up and in the center of the table...I think the preacher is coming.

k. November: Back in my old place.

l. December: They are getting ready for Christmas. I'll be covered under wrapping papers and packages.

No comments: